Dear Guests and Partners,Greetings from Rhodes and we hope that you are healthy and safe.
Please find below the Health & Safety procedures of our hotel according to the new health protocols K.Y.A.1881 / 29.5.20
Guests & Rooms
- Arriving guests will be provided with sanitizers and the reception area will be disinfected frequently.
- Additional measures have been introduced at check-in to maintain distancing with clearly visible information on safe distances through floor markings.
- In-room deep cleaning practices in accordance with EODY instructions using COVID-19-free certified products and cleaning in high temperatures of all bedding.
- The hotel will provide each staff member with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves).
- Frequent disinfection of all public areas and high-touch spaces during the day.
- Increased cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, laundry rooms and staff offices.
- Use of steam cleaners for disinfection of fabric surfaces.
- Collaboration with the health authorities in case of COVID-19
- If you feel unwell during your stay: contact the receptionist from your room for advice on what to do next.
Trained StaffEducational programs by the Dodecanese Chamber & onsite training of all staff members on hygiene protocols and management of potential incidents.
Every staff member will be aware of how the Covid-19 virus is transmitted; be able to provide information to guests and will comply to the hygiene and safety protocols (hand cleaning, keeping distance etc).
Food Safety Standards
All restaurant and bar seating areas will comply with government’s social distancing measures.
All employees in the kitchen will use personal protection equipment (masks, gloves, sanitation products).
Medical Support for Guests
- According to official government notice, Ziakis Hotel has:
- Appointed doctor near the premises.
- Official representative for Covid-19 related incidents and health & safety procedures.
- Direct communication with Rhodes hospital.
Covid-19 incident book (incidents & implemented measures)
Now, we are closely monitoring the situation and we are preparing to welcome you safely.